18 U.S.C. §2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.
The operator of UVIU is not the producer (whether primary or secondary as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2257) of any of the content found on UVIU. The operator’s activities, with respect to such content, are limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval and hosting of audiovisual depictions provided by third party content creators.
Please direct any request you may have regarding §2257 records in relation to content found on UVIU directly to the model which uploaded said content (“Content Uploader”).
UVIU abides by the following strict compliance procedures regarding uploaded content:
- All Content Uploader appearing in the content must be over eighteen (18) years of age (or age required by their State, jurisdiction or Country if more than 18 years old) and are personally identified and verified by UVIU.
- UVIU ensures that all Content Uploader, provide evidence or certify that:
- all individuals appearing in the content are over the age of 18 years old (or minimal age required by their State, jurisdiction or Country if more than 18 years old); that they freely consented to appear in the content at the time of its production and agree to its upload on UVIU;
- as producer of said content, the Content Uploader certify being compliant with record keeping requirements under U.S.C. § 2257 for all content uploaded on UVIU, and agrees to deliver such documentation promptly upon request;
- the content does not violate UVIU’s Terms of Service, and any of its related policies namely but without limitation, its Child Sexual Abuse Material Policy, or Non-Consensual Content Policy.
For further assistance in communicating with the Content Uploader or any questions regarding this notice, please contact UVIU’compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for materials contained on UVIU are kept by the appropriate respective Custodian of Records for each Content Uploader.